Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19, 2011

I had a wonderful day going up to Santa Clarita Valley to my dear friends Bethany and Kristen Hubbs. It is great to have friends that no matter how long it's been since you've seen them last they're still there and you friendship doesn't weaken over distance. In this case it hasn't been that long of a time since I saw them over Thanksgiving break, but there's been longer. We broke our Christmas gingerbread house tradition this year and made ice cream cone Christmas trees instead. Though I was slightly hesitant, upon being reassured that it was 100% eatable gave my stamp of approval on the switch, and it actually turned out quite nicely. Had an equally wonderful car ride with my Mom, I'm so blessed to have her in my life. She always gives wise council and makes a great chatting buddy. All in all the day was a good one. :)

Wednesday marks the middle of the week and this particular week means the first week of break is half way over. This would be fine, for I'm looking forward to getting back to the books next semester, but I have nothing to show for it. I better start getting busy tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment