Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December 21, 2011

Yesterday:
Someone asked if I was ready for Christmas. I replied no, wondering why she was asking. She took my answer as I didn't like Christmas and then reassured me it would all be over soon, just a few more days. I smiled and nodded and then continued cleaning out my horse’s hooves. A FEW MORE DAYS?!?! It just hit me that it's really almost Christmas!

Butter is lame. He should recover quickly, as it’s not severe and there’s no real damage. It breaks my heart when he isn’t feeling well. I’m used to seeing his strength and power, when he’s weak it’s just a reminder that’s he isn’t invincible. If he can be so helpless, how much more can I? It’s crazy to think about. I am praying God heals him soon. I jumped another horse today. There’s no one like my Butter. He’s so perfect for me. I hope he last forever! That’s an unrealistic thing to hope for though. I know there will be horses in heaven, but I wonder if the horses on earth go to heaven. Each one has so much personality and intricate detail why would God make them to live for 30 years and then turn back into dirt. I sure hope Butters does. Enough talk about Butters dying that shouldn’t happen for a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment